The resource, included in the Strategy and Planning Dept., will be in charge of assisting the Vice President in the planning process of strategic projects by proposing, after economic and financial matrix analysis, the means, tools and actions to achieve them in a medium/long term perspective.
This activity is carried out by collecting, monitoring, analysing and comparing mainly economic and financial data.
The position will report hierarchically to the Executive Vice President.
Area of competence
- monitors, in coordination with the controlling shareholder, the development of long-term profitability, investment, equity and financial soundness objectives and, on this basis, assists in presenting guidelines for the preparation of Group business plans and budgets, preparing periodic analyses;
- verifies on a monthly basis the performance of the accounts against the business plans and budgets;
- monitors the Company’s competitive positioning with respect to the market and competitors by preparing ad hoc reports;
- collaborates in the execution of strategic extraordinary transactions to ensure alignment with the long-term objectives of the controlling shareholder;
- supporting investment analysis activities in the field of innovation (using methods typical of venture capital) that can help expand the sources of innovation in terms of materials, processes (in particular digitalisation), the acquisition of skills and product development, in this case presenting ad hoc reports on the economic and financial side.
- age between 28 and 32;
- degree in Economics or Management Engineering; Minimum 4 years’ experience, maximum 7 years’ experience in a structured consulting or auditing company, with duties as auditor, controller, financial analyst or investor relator;
- fluent knowledge of English;
- use of Excel and Power point required at professional level;
- proactivity and flexibility;
- accuracy, precision and excellent analytical skills;
- lean thinking approach to problem solving.
We offer a permanent position.
Level and salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications.
Plant: Veduggio con Colzano HQ (MB – Italy)