The use of plastics introduces specific properties to fasteners, enabling the use in critical applications of the electric vehicles architecture.
- High voltage electrical insulation
- Heat resistance and stability
- Thermal shock resistance
- Flame retardancy
- Distinctive and stable colour (RAL)
- EMI (Electro Magnetical Insulation) shielding
- Hydrolysis resistance
- Battery Pack
- Electric cables
Agrati has the deep technical expertise for definition of the most appropriate plastic material.
The process begins with the customer requirements analysis. The second step is to evaluate the selection of a plastic material by a standard worldwide portfolio or develop a tailor-made plastic material as AGPOLIEVO.
- Polyamide 6 glass reinforced
- Flame retardant (UL-94 V0 class)
- GWFI 960 °C
- Halogen free (FR NH)
- Stable colour RAL 2003
- High dimensional stability
- Electrical resistant up to 400V
- Thermal stability (H.D.T. 160 °C)
- Melting temperature 222 °C